Dating Plan Framework Example
What you will find here
This dating plan framework example guide is a supplement to the “How to Date Like it’s Your Business: A Five-Part Dating Plan” article.
In this example, we walk through how to structure a project plan for dating from the perspective of running a business.
The framework organizes the dating process into seven categories:
- Development: Dating mindset and energy.
- Research: Dating information gathering.
- Education: Dating knowledge accumulation.
- Media Kit: Dating profile content.
- Marketing Channels: Dating services and other outlets.
- Budgeting: Dating resources
- Operations: Dating interactions.
At the end, we provide an example of how to manage and track the scheduling of your actions items.
Refer to the following example as you go through each section:
CATEGORY 1: DEVELOPMENT
This category is all about self-care.
When it comes to dating, your mindset is paramount, directly influencing the energy you radiate.
To flourish in the dating world, you need to approach it with the same discipline, vigor, and passion you would apply in your business endeavors.
Your two indispensable tools?
Beyond this, remember, it’s not just about the destination. Savor the journey and make time for what brings you joy.
Brainstorm a list of key actions that keep you feeling happy, healthy, and grateful – including any actions that remind you of your accomplishments, achievements, and value.
For instance, you might consider [fill in the blanks]:
- Exercising ___ times a week
- Enhancing your diet by doing ___
- Meeting ___ friends in person each week
- Playing ___ once a week
- Setting aside time to do ___ each week
- Indulging in ___ once a week
Moreover, create lists of things you’re grateful for, your key accomplishments, and your favorite inspirational quotes. Review and update them regularly.
CATEGORY 2: RESEARCH
Embark on a journey of discovery.
This involves initial research and information gathering for realizing your dating goals.
- Identifying ___ new dating apps or websites that resonate with you
- Exploring ___ new, exciting places and activities
- Think of ___ friends, family, acquaintances, or colleagues who could be helpful
CATEGORY 3: EDUCATION
In this category, it’s all about learning and growth.
Dive into relevant resources to enhance your dating strategies.
- Immersing yourself in ___ enlightening books on dating
- Following ___ insightful dating blogs
- Enrolling in ___ highly rated online courses
- Consulting with ___ experienced dating coaches
CATEGORY 4: MEDIA KIT
This is your chance to shine. Optimize and strengthen your dating content – your profile writeups, images, etc.
These are your tools to attract potential partners and showcase your awesomeness.
- Signing up for ___ service for professional feedback to enhance your online dating profile
- Scheduling a photo session with ___ for high-quality, authentic pictures
- Using ___ to select your best ___ images and gain feedback on their use
Additionally, studying examples is crucial – scrutinize strong and weak dating profiles and apply relevant learnings to your own.
CATEGORY 5: MARKETING
Image this as your stage – the services and platforms that will spotlight your captivating dating profile.
- Joining X dating websites or apps
- Enlisting X friends or family members as your personal ‘brand ambassadors’
- Signing up for exciting singles events like X
CATEGORY 6: BUDGETING
This category is all about smart management of your resources – your budget and your time.
- Establishing a budget tailored for your dating activities
- Identifying activities you enjoy, documenting their costs, and ensuring they fit within your budget
- Crafting a set of personal guidelines and reminders to ensure you invest your time wisely.
CATEGORY 7: OPERATIONS
This your social command center – where you plan and execute your dating strategies.
- Messaging ___ individuals weekly on dating apps
- Meeting ___ new people each week for a friendly chat
- Asking ___ interesting individuals on an in-person date
- Inviting ___ matches to a video chat
Once you’ve assembled your action plan, it’s time to bring it to life with a dating calendar and project plan.
Your Dating Calendar & Project Plan Format
Use any calendar – offline (like MS Excel) or online (like Google Calendar) – to plot your journey. Document your target goal (what you’re aiming for), action items (steps you’ll take), and milestones (key achievements along the way).
For context, here’s what a basic MS Excel calendar might look like:
Keen to get serious? Try using project management tools like Trello or Asana to map out your dating landscape:
Recording these details helps you gauge your progress, and tweak your strategy as needed.
If your goal is to meet a compatible partner for a meaningful relationship, your action items for Week 1 might look like:
- Messaging X new people on a dating app
- Going on X in-person dates
- Initiating X video chats
- Attending X singles events
- Asking X friends or family members for introductions
Stick with your usual calendar system and find a way to highlight your dating activities – like using unique labels or codes.
Set your weekly or monthly targets, and mark any milestones you hope to reach (like 10 in-person dates). Don’t forget to adjust your plans as you go, and always refer back to your Market Research to keep your strategy focused and personalized.
Just as in business, success in dating thrives on a well-structured plan.
Embrace this seven-step framework to navigate your dating journey – cultivating a positive mindset, performing diligent research, learning continuously, refining your profile, selecting effective platforms, managing resources wisely, and executing actions.
Remember, with the right plan in hand, you’re not just dating – you’re building a roadmap to meaningful connection. So, refine your strategy, track your progress, and adapt as needed.
And, most importantly, keep your confidence high, persistence unwavering, and enjoy every step of this rewarding journey.
Dating plan bonus resources
- Entrepreneur Dating Guide: Actionable strategies for anyone with a career-focused lifestyle – or those who feel they are “too busy to date”.
- A Five-Part Dating Plan: How to Date Like it’s Your Business: A five-part guide will help you navigate dating like a business, using a tailored approach to achieve your unique dating goals..
- The Dating Infographics Bundle Packet: Four full-length, high resolution infographics breaking down everything from why dating is so hard to 10 innovative strategies for getting better dating results.